I’ve discovered the secret to becoming a confident French speaker and I want to share it with you!
Rocket French Premium is the FUN way to learn French.
From: Marie-Claire Rivière, Creator of Rocket French Premium.
Bonjour and welcome to Rocket French Premium.
When I first decided to design a French course I knew that I had to look beyond what was already there.
The French courses that were around at the time were a mixed bag. Some were long, some were short, some were very basic, and some were quite comprehensive. But they all had one thing in common ... they were boring!
I knew straight away that the key to mastering a new language was to make learning fun, to find out just why people wanted to learn French in the first place.
How I developed the Rocket French Premium Interactive Audio Lessons
The first thing I did when I decided to create a French language course was to think about how I learned English. What worked best for me?
I had struggled along in classes, struggled along at home with mail-order audio courses, then video courses. I knew that there had to be a better way...
Then I had it! The easiest way is to listen to other people and to try to join in! I don’t mean listening to boring academic lectures about tenses and conjunctives, I mean listening to actual conversation. I also thought that it would be great to be able to take the learning wherever I went. So that’s what I set out to build, a portable French conversation...
That’s how I came up with the Rocket French Interactive audio course.
The 33 fully downloadable Interactive Audio Lessons give you the chance to respond to what the Rocket French hosts are chatting about. You’re not just listening, repeating, and practicing; listening, repeating, and practicing by rote. That’s a pretty boring way to learn a language, yet it’s just what most other French courses seem to do.
The conversations are really entertaining, and there's often a bit of banter that goes on between the hosts. You're made to feel like you're right there with them, because they refer to you throughout the lesson. It’s great fun and it feels really personal.
So, before you know it you can talk about shopping, sports, going out, staying in, or even dating and romance. You don't have to start with 'the cat sat on the mat'; you can start speaking like a real French person straight away.
Price:$99.95,See All Details HERE
11:03 AM
Admin
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment